Sunday, July 4, 2010

A lot to catch up.



I have a lot of catch up to do as it relates to the fire department. Let's see, last week:
Wednesday - Finished my FAO training & test. Thanks to LT 10, I was able to squeeze my testing on Engine 41 & Tower 41 around a PI.
Wednesday - PI on 212 just east of station. 4. Took my first right seat role and we ended up providing some patient care on three patients involved in two different cars (See photo).
Spent the weekend up at the cabin and came back to help support Eden Prairie during the annual 4th of July celebration.
Sunday: Spent a few hours in the afternoon helping kids shoot a fire hose at the "Squirt House" and a few more hours educating kids (and parents) in the "Safety Trailer".
Sunday: In between shifts I joined station 1 on car fire. Was able to be on the nozzel for the suppression.
Sunday: Came back and spent the evening on Enine 12. Ended up assisting with a medical heat exhaustion and then cardiac following the fire works.

Busy day(s).

No comments: