Sunday, June 28, 2009

Education.......

This article in the StarTribune got me to start looking at other cities fire stations to see how (if at all) they handle public education, training and safety. I know I have not been around long enough to appreciate the efforts made within Eden Prairie but I am told that reduction in fires (residential and commercial) along with false alarms are significantly down over the last few years due to the efforts of the Fire Inspectors.

But there is still a lot of opportunity for education…..or maybe just encouraging people to use some common sense.

This is where I was going to post a video or two from YouTube of stupid things people do with fire…the problem is there way too many to choose from and more importantly, I don’t feel right promoting stupid people and their actions.

No comments: